Thank you so much Umrah Sania for nominating me! I love you a lot. She is the sweetest person. She is just 16 but her blogs are amazing. She’s wants to be a writer and I know she’ll be a very good writer.Love you sweetie🌸.
You can check out her blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peer recognition for bloggers that inspire positivity and joy.The Rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2.Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3.Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
My answers to her questions –
1. What would you do if you would be the ruler of your country?
Try and reduce the pollution and population. Try to make this a better country for the future generations.
2. How would you feel when you would be pulled out of the class just because you back answered the teacher?
Oh this shit happened with me! That teacher apologized for his rude behaviour. But I guess it’s okay maybe he was not having the best day. At the end always remember they are also humans.
3. The most important person in your life???
My munching SCOOBY and my MOM. They both makes my day with a smile and some cuddles ofcourse.
4. Which place you would like to visit in a free time??
Egypt! I am so obsessed with the pyramids and mummies nowadays.
5. What is the common dialogue you use when you fight with your sibling?
The most common one I use is “okay so I will tell mom everything ” and that’s it no more fight afterwards.
6. What do you think is the key to success hardwork or talent??
Stay calm. Stay positive. Take new day as new opportunity to learn and not to regret. Do what you want do and not what others expect from you.
7. What’s your opinion on the unity of whole word without any borders?
That’s a wise thought but it’ll be tough to manage everyone. Because with no boundaries comes only one government and things will be worse then.
8. According to you, what is the best quality of a friend??
Honesty. Everyone loves sugarcoated talk but being real and honest helps you the most.
9. If someone is fighting in your street for some reason what will you do?
Try to not create a scene. I will just ignore that person for now and later talk to him/her when everything calms down. Because sometimes it’s better to stay quiet.
10. What’s your favorite food??
I am crushing over Pasta nowadays.
11. Think a situation when you are hungry for a whole day and finally you order a food in a restaurant. Will you take care of your discipline and eat??
Yes ofcourse because I am in a restaurant and it would be rude if I eat like early humans.
My Questions –
1. “Happiness” to you is?
2. What would your ideal day be like?
3. You most favorite book and why?
4. 3 things you are most proud of about yourself!
5. A dream vacation.
6. Your favorite quote. What does it mean to you?
7. A fact most people don’t know about you.
8. What does freedom means to you?
9. Is there anything that is holding you back from your dreams?
10. Last place you travelled to and why?
11. What is something you have achieved last year that you are proud of?
Thank you for the support everyone. I wish I could nominate everyone but I cannot. Anyone who wants to get nominated can comment and I’ll add your name too.
Hi there! I am a 18 years old teenage girl trying to express my feelings and experiences through words.